How an Organization May Join Senior Scholars at Queens
First, try your organization’s capability to broadcast Senior Scholars’ Zoom Meetings.
- Go to the Upcoming Events page on the Senior Scholars at Queens’s Website: Upcoming Events
- Find the meeting you wish to broadcast and click on the title.
- On the page that describes the meeting, click on “Register.”
- On the registration page, click on “Guest.”You may then make a $6 donation or decline to make a donation as a guest.
- Enter your name to register.Click on “Proceed with Registration.”
- On the Meeting Zoom Registration page, click on “Registration Ready.”
- On the Webinar Registration page, enter your name and your email address in both slots.
- Scroll down and click the blue “Register” button.
- You may then add the Webinar to your calendar.
- You will immediately receive an email containing the Zoom link.
- The Friday morning of the Webinar, click the link shortly before 10:00 am to test your ability to broadcast the Zoom session in your organization.
Once you know that you are able to broadcast from your own system, it is time to join Senior Scholars. Remember, this membership is only for your organization; it is not for individuals who may wish to attend meetings in person to enjoy socializing on Friday mornings. They will still need to purchase their own membership separately.
- Click this link to initiate a Group Zoom License.
- Complete the form to join.
- Pay the fee with a credit card through PayPal or by check.
- Your group membership will be good for 1 full year.
- An email with the subject line “Senior Scholars at Queens: Group License Welcome Letter” will be sent to your email address in a few days with your Group Membership ID.