How will the email address be used?
1) The Senior Scholars email list is neither shared nor sold nor used for any reason other than those consistent with Senior Scholars at Queens email broadcasts. Senior Scholars reserves the right to eliminate entries as desired.
How does the process work?
2) Once the form below is completed, an email is generated by our software vendor, Benchmarkemail, using the newly entered email address. An affirmative response to the new email is needed to continue the join process. A confirmation of success email will be sent when your email address is added.
3) Add our email vendor to a whitelist on your system to ensure that emails are not rejected. Click to see Whitelisting for instructions.
4) A weekly email containing speaker information and coming events is sent out on Monday. (Note Senior Scholars does not meet in June, July, August and December.)
How to unsubscribe to the mailing list?
5) To unsubscribe, simply select and complete the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the weekly email.
How to reverse an unsubscribe?
6) Email email@example.com from the email address used that is unsubscribed:
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Subject: "Please remove me from the Master Unsubscribe List for seniorscholarsnc"
- Text: Your assistance is appreciated.