How will the e-mail address be used?
1) The Senior Scholars e-mail list is neither shared nor sold nor used for any reason other than those consistent with Senior Scholars at Queens e-mail broadcasts. Senior Scholars reserves the right to eliminate entries as desired.
How does the process work?
2) Once the form below is completed, an e-mail is generated by our software vendor, Benchmark e-mail, using the newly entered e-mail address. An affirmative response to the new e-mail is needed to continue the join process. A confirmation of success e-mail will be sent when your email address is added.
3) Add our email vendor to a whitelist on your system to insure that emails are not rejected. Click to see Whitelisting for instructions.
4) A weekly e-mail containing speaker information and coming events is sent out on Monday. (Note Senior Scholars does not meet in June, July, August and December.)
How do I unsubscribe?
5) To unsubscribe, simply select and complete the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the weekly e-mail.
How do I undo an unsubscribe?
6) To reverse the unsubscribe process contact membership who will provide you with instructions.